This website is operated by Tomita Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Tomita”) or their representatives. Please read and understand the following items before using our website.
The copyright on our website and all works (text, photographs, drawings, icons, logos, illustrations, designs, programs, etc.) that make up our website are the property of Tomita or another party such as the original author. Excepting private use and other cases permitted by the Copyright Act, acts of reproduction, modification, public transmission, resection, distribution, licensing, sale, publication, or posting on your website without our permission are strictly prohibited by law. It is requested that you contact Tomita in writing in order to attain permission.
2. Trademarks and Corporate Names
Tomita’s trademarks and corporate names are protected by the Trademarks Act and the Commercial Code and cannot be used without permission.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer), a practical technology that encrypts the Internet communication currently viewed as the most reliable.
Personal information and business contents transmitted are encrypted so that they will not be seen by third parties.
- If you wish to establish a link to this Web site, please contact us in advance using the Inquiry Form on this Web site. Links from websites that are offensive to public order and morals, contain slander and libel, may harm the business or reputation of the Company or a third party, or contain any other material that the Company deems inappropriate will be refused.
- The Company makes no warranty of any kind regarding links to this website or links from this website. Please use the linked sites in accordance with their respective rules of use. In no event will we be liable for any damages arising from or in connection with the use of the linked websites.
5. About Cookies
Cookies are small data files that this website writes to your hard disk and are used, for example, to recognize the pages you have visited. No personally identifiable information is obtained from them.
6. Use of Google Analytics
Although we confirm the content and other information provided on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “content, etc.”) in advance, we do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, safety, or any other matters regarding the content, etc.
However, this does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, safety, or other matters of the content.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the content, etc.
8. Prohibited Acts
- The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
(i) Actions that cause or may cause damage to the Company or third parties.
(ii) Acts that infringe or may infringe the property, honor, privacy, etc. of the Company or a third party.
(iii) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
(iv) Making false offers, such as using a name, company name, e-mail address, etc. that is not one’s own.
(v) Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses.
(vi) Unilaterally sending unsolicited e-mails, mail magazines, etc.
(viii) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to claim damages and other legal remedies for violation of the preceding paragraph. Please understand this in advance.
9. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution